Tuesday, May 12, 2009

National Apron Day

Yesterday was national 'Wear Your Apron Day'. You know I love any opportunity to wear an apron. This was our opp to wear one out in public! My family gave me this lovely frock for Mother's Day. My girls and I had fun wearing our aprons running errands, going to piano lessons, even taking Noah to Boy Scouts.

What I really love is the opportunity to share something of a simpler life with my kids. I think it's cool that my girls are more conscious of aprons than Hannah Montana!

4 comments:

Michele said...

I love you guys!!! I also love this apron!!

Stephanie Breuner said...

Great apron. I am loving your hair in that photo too. Such a cute photo.

Cindy said...

That is a nice photo of you in your apron. We adopted a baby girl from China in 2003. My husband went to get her, so I'm looking forward to going there with her someday.
Cindy

Danny said...

Slammin' apron, hon.