Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Birthday Apron



I have been eying this lovely apron from Tallulah Sophie. My parents got it for my birthday and it just arrived this week. Yay! I love it. I've said it before and I will say it again...the apron is a magical thing. Housework is more fun with one. For me it's like what the FlyLady says about getting dressed down to your shoes each morning. When I tie one on (and I do mean the apron), I am ready to go! With a pocket, I can actually keep up with my phone all day!

5 comments:

amy said...

very pretty! and isn't the cell phone in the pocket the greatest thing?

Cindy said...

Yes! Thanks for that tip.

robin said...

ah, thanks so much for posting this Cindy! I had no idea it was a birthday present for you! Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Stephanie Breuner said...

hey, I follow the Flylady too!!

Stephanie Breuner said...

I like your apron too. Happy Birthday, you are missed!