Monday, April 28, 2008

Digging My Way

Check out my new blog. Since I have so much free time, thought I'd try my hand at yet another blog. ha ha Seriously, I have created a separate place to talk about our upcoming trip to East Asia. Please give it a read and let me know what you think. This summer, Danny, Noah and I will be heading back to the orphanage we visited last summer. Our girls want to go so badly. I hope we can take them next time. The work being done by our friends there is truly amazing. A handful of dedicated and hardworking believers is transforming the lives of children forgotten by society. They are bringing hope, health and happiness to some of the most precious kids I have ever known. I am honored to play a small part in their story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to going to E Asia with you, milady.